The art of recovery.
In East Windsor, near Princeton, NJ:
Our rehabilitation program centers on the things you want to achieve.
On our East Windsor, NJ campus, Meadow Lakes has one of the best-equipped rehabilitation centers in the Princeton area, staffed by respected physical, occupational and speech therapists. You’ll find a more advanced program than most sub-acute care services, including heat and massage therapies for muscle stimulation. Whether you want to regain stamina for your morning constitutional or rebuild skills for the activities of daily living, we create an individual care plan around your specific goals.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for fractures, joint replacements, degenerative joint disease and other conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation, i.e., for Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardio/pulmonary rehabilitation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, post-bypass surgery and others
- Postoperative care
- Dysphasia management
- Dementia care
- Seating and positioning programs
- Home safety assessments
- Proactive discharge planning
- “Return Home” planning, including a post-transition visit and three days of prepared meals to make the first days back a little easier
We provide outpatient rehabilitation services.
Your care team includes therapists from Genesis Rehab Services, one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation therapy providers, as well our physicians, nurses and social workers. They offer education and support for patients and their families in key areas, such as fall prevention.
Call 877-504-1196 or contact us here. Visit us in East Windsor, NJ, meet the team. See all the capabilities at one of the region’s finest rehabilitation centers.
Sales Office - For information/appointment
Resident - To reach a resident
Careers - For career opportunities
Main Desk - For all other inquiries